2011 new Reebok Easy Tone Reeinspire II Walking Shoe (take the Gym with you)

Hello there gorgeous girls!
I am well on my way to winning in my quest for beautifully-toned beach-worthy gams! I have a not-so-secret weapon in my fitness arsenal - my new Reebok EasyTone sneakers. These stylish sneaks use core ball technology to shift air back and forth within the shoe each time you step, creating a natural instability and giving your glute, calf and hamstring muscles more of a leg-toning workout as you walk. Get a great toning workout without ever going to the gym - my kind of fitness experience!
Anyhoo, I started wearing my new Reebok EasyTone sneakers a few weeks ago and have been wearing them faithfully in my after-work and weekend leisure activities. The first time I put them on and went down the block to get my mail I could tell that they just felt different than other sneakers - more cushiony, especially in the ball of the foot area. The "natural instability" touted in the literature was not so intense as to be uncomfortable, but was definitely there. After walking briskly to the mailbox and back I could feel a definite difference in the way my calf muscles were working - they were engaging in a more intense manner than I would normally notice in a brisk little walk to pick up my mail. Hmmm, satisfactory test-drive.

 

BUY FROM AMAZON:
So I've been wearing these sneakers every chance I get - running errands around the neighborhood, taking my dog Zak for walks in the evening and on weekends, and I've even worn them to walk to work a couple of times! (Hey, they are stylish enough to wear without looking like a total geek.) I can really feel the difference in my calves and my derrière, and am hoping that continued use will result in more discernable visible differences as well! I love it that I am getting a double-whammy workout https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhqs2eVRtNCbVHVVUIXVMNmlQYm4OoW8vDBJqMVh1bPoGtdwXJhqoYMU9ipGwh2F-xLlw-nYNvn_s8z3GMyPXuDJWi_tHdta1QojhZ40CtTTLWcwBKUYb1A1CJeFqVKBLZR_fZFpaBPUFw/s1600/reebokeasytone.jpg