Reebok Easytone Curve Mesh

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEilmspE392N0ETud2zy9deeFhxtF-sx6lYfHYkY8gerW1uV9l3cnOSwKDlexqMFX_jr9OdUSGokbIk5zZaEgtFsRLU7glqL2CEb__mqqYlfbLwcR1Sc9c13XB2oRI8YCzfr7ONatCJEvOF3/

Since its eagerly anticipated launch recently the new EasyTone line of footwear from Reebok has been extremely well-received according to reviews circulating the media. Since the launch, retailers are reported to be having a hard time ordering enough stock to meet customers demands.

Kelly Brook, famous for her enviable curves and 'girl-next-door' image is the face of Reebok EasyTone. Promoting the range all over the country she unveiled her own billboard in Battersea recently which sees her lying completely naked wearing only a pair of Reebok EasyTone trainers. The campaign also features video's of Kelly, originally from Kent, at home doing her housework in her EasyTones and skimpy outfits. Kelly is proud of her body and has credited EasyTones for helping her achieve her much-envied curves. When interviewed recently Kelly commented 'EasyTones are brilliant, its like having a little gym built into your trainers. I wear them all the time especially if I don't have time to get to the gym and then at least I know I'm doing something for my body'. She added 'they make your legs feel toned and bum feel pert, they are like magic shoes! I've been wearing them to tone up for the summer and have really seen a difference, which is why I didn't mind getting my hotpants on for the video'.